Friday, October 17, 2008

Too Legit 2 Knit

How does your life get away from you so quickly that you no longer have time to do anything and tasks start piling up on you so that you can't even see the floor of your brain?

I haven't had time to do anything lately, but really, my life is not that complicated. Nor is it that busy. I'm a homebody. I stay at home, walk my dog, do some knitting, and that's about 80% of my life. I think the fact that I have so few time bounded activities at home, I've let it get to the point where it's hard to do anything. It's so much easier to manage your time when you have things to manage. Regardless, nothingness is now piling up. Cleaning, cooking, shopping, finances, all the little things that you fit into your day no longer fit in my day. Is it laziness? Probably. But when you have so many things hanging over your head you just lack the insight on how to get things started. I need to get all the tedious things out of the way so I can start doing things I enjoy again ...

The time bounded activity that's currently running my life is the tiling. Just the thought of it makes me feel like I can't do anything else - if only out of guilt. We're going to push hard this weekend to try and get it done. Then it's time to turn over a new leaf and organize my life. And my office, which I literally can't see the floor of...

No comments: