Thursday, February 05, 2009

Plane old knitting

I'm just full of puns today ...

So some people are still shocked to know that you can bring knitting needles on the plane. How did this come up? I was complaining to my boss how HE got to take the direct flight to Phoenix, while I had to take the 6 hour flight via Denver. Boo! But I shouldn't complain, I will be spending next week in Phoenix where the sun always shines. Due to the 12 hours in the plane and minimum of 4 hours in the airport, never mind 5 nights alone in Arizona, I anticipate a lot of knitting!

Coraline is going much faster than I thought, I am almost done the body save the smocking. However, I think I will bring the monkeys on the trip as smaller projects are always easier to transport. I was hoping to get some WIP DPN tubes, but cannot find any, and they are no longer available on knitpicks. Hmmm.

I also hope to start on my new project. Yes, of course it is a knitting project, but it also is a different kind of project. I don't want to jinx it though so that's all I'll say for now. But I have so many ideas running through my head! Hope they all work out ...

No comments: