Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sore all over

I started a new training program. Oh man, 2 days in and every muscle in my body is sore. In a good way. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to keep doing this every day!! I took the "before" pictures, so there will be evidence if it actually works ...

In knitting news, I started some frostbite socks. I am calling them frostbite socks because they are big thick warm socks, as opposed to the fine gauge ones I usually knit. My doctor recently diagnosed me with Renaud's disease, and while I am convinced he is full of it, I still have the unfortunate problem of purple toes in the winter. So I decided to focus on making some nice warm socks to keep the frostbite off my toes. These ones come up to my knees so maybe I can wear them over my nylons on those cold winter days ...

Sigh. It's March and I'm still preparing for the winter. I need to go to Cuba or something.

No comments: