Thursday, April 16, 2009

gasp! blocking success!

I bought more knitpicks yarn. I couldn't help it, it's so cheap yet yummy! I also finally got my DPN WIPs. So I'll be checking the mail in anticipation every day for a few weeks now!

Also, the Coraline blocking worked!!!! I still need to do a second blocking, as the first I was really focusing on length. I got the length! It's perfect and so soft and beautiful, I can't wait to wear it. I just need to lengthen the arms about an inch, and widen the shoulders a little. But it looks absolutely amazing, I am going to love this sweater I can tell ... I ordered some buttons off of etsy so hopefully I will receive them about the same time I finish a second blocking, and then I can take some pictures of the finished product. Love, love, love this one!

1 comment:

leela said...

i can't believe you have become such a knitting blogger. i used to read these at my job at york (my friend sarah is an avid blogger and sent them my way) and i couldn't understand who these people were. But they are you! i also can't understand half the acronyms you use. i can't believe you have so superseded me in the world of knitting. it's just like rekha with the music - i got you started on the right track, and now you rock. knit, young grasshopper, knit!