Monday, April 13, 2009

pictures of things (or, my busy day)

This post is going to be full of pictures. So let's just start with a nice yummy picture.Earl Grey cupcakes from Cupcakes Galore .... deeeeelicious!! I've already had two. :)

I've been able to do some baking because I no longer have to focus on my yard, which had been flooded as evidenced here:However, some good ice chipping work has cleared the drainage path and it's starting to dry up. Phew.

In knitting news, I finished Coraline!!! Except for the buttons, of course. Here is a pre-blocking picture.Yes, it is that small. How on earth will I fit into it? Here is a during-blocking picture.I estimate this may be the first of a number of blockings to get the right shape, but so far I'm getting some good stretch out of it. And yes, I do need a better blocking solution, as stabbing sewing pins into my carpet is not working very well.

Here is a pre-blocking picture of my dog.And a during-blocking. He is not that interested in blocking apparently.

2 comments:

Laura said...

if winston were a cat, he'd be sitting on the blocking. This was a good test of whether he is truly a dog and not a cat.

shanti said...

Well, he did try to eat the pins .. what does that mean? Llama?